Went to the supermall today with my guys. Supermall is steppin up! Bouncy houses, bungy trampolines, play areas, the carosel and .99 cent cotton candy!! Wish I were a kid again. This is like Puyallup fair without the corn on the cob and scones. Lol. Okay a little exaggeration. Fun times for my lil guy, who happens to be 2 and a half going on 6! Its crazy to see lucas hang with the four yr olds at school. Anyway its my turn to chase lucas around the bouncys. I have a feeling we are going to have a kicking and screaming kid when it's time to leave for dinner. Let me know if you local mommas wanna meet up for a playdate.
I'm not really a blogger and not sure of the formalities but wanted to kick it off. Hope to hear some juicy bits and rants and raves soon.
Aloha-Breah
No comments:
Post a Comment